Our own high grade aesthetic zirconia crown & bridge frameworks are Cad Cam designed & milled in house for the perfect fit and display exceptional strength and aesthetics; the high grade zirconia substructure is designed for maximum strength and optimum support of the aesthetic veneering porcelain.
- Strength and reliability – 1200 Mpa flexural strength
- Aesthetics – homogenous shaded cores - veneered for beauty
- Fit - Cad Cam precision- Optimal fit due to encoded enlargement factor on each blank - batch specific coding
- Premium quality zirconia – 6 year guarantee
- Suitable for all sitings of Crown & Bridge work (no span restrictions)
- Maryland bridges
- Inlay/ Onlay retained bridges
Suitable for conventional or adhesive cementation – Multilink Automix or Panavia 21/F2.0 recommended.
…milled from a single monolithic block of pure zirconia, our Zenith Full Form zirconia crowns & bridges are an excellent all ceramic alternative to full gold restorations; they are ideal for Bruxers offering a more aesthetic, biocompatible and cost effective solution and as a solid zirconia restoration chipping is not an issue- they are stained and glazed for extra realism.
- Strength and reliability – 1000 Mpa flexural strength/minimum thickness 0.5mm
- Value – no costly gold surcharges
- Fit – Cad Cam precision
- Premium quality zirconia – Lifetime guarantee
- Posterior crowns and bridges
- NB. If left unpolished or unglazed would be highly abrasive
Suitable for adhesive or convention cementation – Multilink Automix or Panavia 21/f2.0 recommended.
Cementation - How to place indirect restorations (external website)
Lava Crown & Bridge Restorations
Top of the range superior zirconia
Bar coded- for ultimate shrinkage control and milled precision
Lifetime substructure guarantee
Strength 1100Mpa (Mega pascals)
Homogenous shaded core with a choice of 7 vita shades
0.6mm & 0.4mm (anterior - more translucent)
Optimal framework design for maximum porcelain support
Crowns & Bridges
Anterior and posterior application (up to 6 units)
Full Form – 0.5 mm occlusal reduction, if unglazed or unpolished; would be highly abrasive
Inlay/onlay supported bridges
conventional or adhesive - Relyx unicem recommended