IPS e.max utilises either high strength lithium disilicate glass ceramic or high strength zirconium oxide along with one single layering ceramic to deliver outstanding aesthetics and predictable shade matching even with difficult combination cases.
- Pressable technology delivering the ultimate in fit, strength and aesthetics
- True-to-nature shade behaviour for highly aesthetic solutions
- Irrespective of the shade of the preparation – Even if the preparations demonstrate a dark shade (e.g. as a result of discolouration or titanium abutments), always provide the shade of the underlying tooth as well as the required shade for the restoration, this will enable correct ingot selection from the variety of opacities available. Depending on the patient situation, the restorations may be veneered in a highly aesthetic manner or, if fabricated as monolithic restorations, stained and glazed for effect.
- High strength glass ceramic ingot
- -400MPa flexural strength- 2.5 to 3 times stronger than other glass ceramics
Versatile use and comprehensive range of indications
- Thin veneers (0.3mm)
- Minimally invasive inlays and onlays
- Crowns and partial crowns
- Implant substructures
- 3-unit anterior/premolar bridges (only IPS e.max Press)
- Posterior and longer span anterior bridges (zirconium-oxide supported )
- e.max restorations offer flexible cementation options
Lithium disilicate pressed ceramic veneer displaying excellent aesthetics and strength with the ability to correct discoloration.
- 400Mpa flexural strength
- 0.4 mm minimal thickness
- Adhesive resin cementation with Variolink 11 or Varioink veneer is recommended.
Call us on (0113) 279 6668 to place your Emax order or for further information. You can also download our PDF here to find out more.