Our own high grade aesthetic zirconia crown & bridge frameworks are Cad Cam designed & milled in house for the perfect fit and display exceptional strength and aesthetics; the high grade zirconia substructure is designed for maximum strength and optimum support of the aesthetic veneering porcelain.
- Strength and reliability – 1200 Mpa flexural strength
- Aesthetics – homogenous shaded cores – veneered for beauty
- Fit – Cad Cam precision- Optimal fit due to encoded enlargement factor on each blank – batch specific coding
- Premium quality zirconia – 6 year guarantee
- Suitable for all sitings of Crown & Bridge work (no span restrictions)
- Maryland bridges
- Inlay/ Onlay retained bridges
- Suitable for conventional or adhesive cementation – Multilink Automix or Panavia 21/F2.0 recommended.
…milled from a single monolithic block of pure zirconia, our Zenith Full Form zirconia crowns & bridges are an excellent all ceramic alternative to full gold restorations; they are ideal for Bruxers offering a more aesthetic, biocompatible and cost effective solution and as a solid zirconia restoration chipping is not an issue- they are stained and glazed for extra realism.
- Strength and reliability – 1000 Mpa flexural strength/minimum thickness 0.5mm
- Value – no costly gold surcharges
- Fit – Cad Cam precision
- Premium quality zirconia – Lifetime guarantee
- Posterior crowns and bridges
- NB. If left unpolished or unglazed would be highly abrasive
- Suitable for adhesive or convention cementation – Multilink Automix or Panavia 21/f2.0 recommended.
Lava Crown & Bridge Restorations
Top of the range superior zirconia
- Bar coded- for ultimate shrinkage control and milled precision
- Lifetime substructure guarantee
- Strength 1100Mpa (Mega pascals)
- Homogenous shaded core with a choice of 7 vita shades
- 0.6mm & 0.4mm (anterior – more translucent)
- Optimal framework design for maximum porcelain support
- Crowns and Bridges
- Anterior and posterior application (up to 6 units)
Full Form – 0.5 mm occlusal reduction, if unglazed or unpolished; would be highly abrasive
- Maryland bridges
- Cantilever bridges
- Inlay/onlay supported bridges
- Implant abutment
- Conventional or adhesive – Relyx unicem recommended
To find out more about our Zirconia crown & bridge frameworks, call our team on (0113) 279 6668.